Thursday, August 4, 2016

Cookbooks that I love

How to Cook Everything by Mark Bittman was the first cookbook that I received when I got married.  My copy has been through it all.  I even set it down on a burner that was lit and it is now burnt.


Another favorite is the Better Homes and Gardens New Cookbook.  I just picked this one up on clearance at the bookstore. 



Table for Two: A cookbook for couples by Chef Warren Caterson is a terrific cookbook and should be given to every newlywed or child going off to college.  Great practical tips and wonderful recipes.  You can also book Chef Warren for cooking demonstrations or to cook for your dinner party.

I hope you get a chance to look at these books.  Check your local library or independent bookstore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Retiring this blog

I am retiring my Blogger blogs.  Starting today, June 16, 2018 my blog posts will be found at  https://thislife225879410.wordpress.com